- Instructor: Arul Jothi
- Lectures: 14
- Students: 540
- Duration: 60 hours
What a learner can expect in B1 German Class at Lets Speak in Chennai?
The intermediate level B1 pushes the student to use the more standard language. Like in A1 and A2, the student is introduced with new set of vocabulary and grammar with which a student can communicate effortlesstly. The student can understand a native speak more and react to conversation with a more standardised level of german language. The student can converse more about the topics like culture, travel, relationships, health, art, life in cities, science and technolgy etc. He/she can express his/her interests, likes and dislikes, problems, views regarding arguements and so on in a more standard communication using appropriate vocabulary and grammar after completing B1 in Lets Speak German Classes in Chennai.
In this section we'll show you how this course has been structured and how to get the most out of it. We'll also show you how to solve the exercises and submit quizzes.
- Lecture 1.12. Past form of regular and irregular verbs5m
- Lecture 1.23. Reports about past events
- Lecture 1.34. Expressions in past perfect.
- Lecture 1.45. Simple Future
- Lecture 1.56. Passive form
- Lecture 1.67. Formation of Passive Sentences
- Lecture 1.78. Passive with modal verbs
- Lecture 1.89. Konjunctive of modal verbs
- Lecture 1.916. Reflexiepronoun in Accusative and Dative
- Lecture 1.1017. Article word as a pronoun
- Lecture 1.1118. Relative Pronoun what and where (was and wo)
- Lecture 1.1219. Prepositions time related : before, after, during
- Lecture 1.1320. Aus + material
- Lecture 1.1421. Position of “not” in the sentence.