Let’s Speak is one of the best institutes of English Language imparting training in Smart English,Spoken English, Public Speaking, Communication Skills and Personality Development. Trained staff and effective methods help you to learn or improve Spoken English very fast. Let’s Speak improves your communication skills and prepares you for public speaking, client meetings, presentations and cracking interviews through practice sessions and mentoring from experts. Audio Video methodology helps candidates to remove hesitation and speak English fluently.The programs cover grammar, logical thought process, vocabulary, voice and accent, fluency, gap reduction and other important areas that hinder your success.
Flexible approach makes our training even more powerful. Our courses and English classes are very unique and our teaching methods have been appreciated by many. We teach our students with some unique and innovative ideas. Join us to be the best in Spoken English and Public speaking.
Result-oriented training offered for over Nine years.Understanding your current problem areas with a comprehensive test for grammar, logical thought process, speaking and pronunciation. A demo/trial class for English classes interaction with the trainer and the students.
Regular recording of performances to ensure qualitative improvement.Final test and feedback.Repletion or extra English classes are provided without any changes if the target is not achieved
Spoken English programs are student-centric, eclectic and flexible to suit the individual requirements of learners. A learner, who is tongue-tied at first, soon communicates with ease, gains confidence in the English classes and succeeds not only in official circles, but also in social gatherings. The syllabus formulated is interactive, innovative and informative to cater to students, professionals, home makers, and language enthusiasts who wish to hone their language skills.
BEGINNERS (LEVEL – I)
This is a foundation program which enables you to gain a working knowledge of English. It serves one who knows very little English Classes and has a passion to develop the language.
- Pre – self analysis
- Formation of Sentences
- Basic Grammar
- Writing Skills
- Reading skills
Post – self analysis
INTERMEDIATE (LEVEL – II)
A well – researched training program to understand and appreciate the nuances of English grammar. A learner may be familiar with English but find it difficult to make complete sentences while speaking – if you are one who understands when others speak, by and large respond in one or few words, then the intermediate level is appropriate for you.
- Introducing all kinds of nouns along with simple present tense
- Introduction of some conjunctions and possessive adjectives with present continuous tense.
- Introducing relative pronouns (Who which where whose) along with present prefect tense.
- Introduction of simple Present tense.
- Passive voice for Present continuous tense.
- Passive voice for present perfect continuous tense.
- Usage of Articles.
- Demonstrative pronouns.
- Coordinating conjunctions.
- Possessive nouns including apostrophe and s
- Past continuous tense.
- Present prefect continuous tense.
- Past Prefect tense.
- Simple future
- Future perfect continuous tense.
- Passive voice for simple past tense.
- Passive voice for Past continuous tense.
- Passive voice for past perfect tense.
- Introducing all the modal verbs.
- Passive voice for all the sentences which go with modal verbs.
- Introducing the first two “if clause” or the “conditional clause”
- The Next two conditional clause.
- Subordinating conjunctions (complex sentence)
- Introducing that clause.
- Correlative Conjunctions.
- Object of pronoun/reflexive pronoun/possessive adjectives.
- Introducing adjectives and adverbs.
- Compound relative pronoun. (Whoever/whichever/whenever)
- Question tags.
- Prepositions and prepositional phrases.
- All the indefinite pronouns.
- The third and fourth conditional clause.
- Comparison of adjectives.
- Introduction of modal verbs.
- Introducing interrogative pronoun.
- Subject verb agreement.
- Mastering quantifiers.
- Using would have could have should have.